National League for Nursing Exam
Admission to West Georgia Technical College's RN Program involves a competitive process. The process includes a standardized examination developed by the National League for Nursing (NLN) for students seeking admittance into nursing schools nationwide. The exam has three sections: verbal skills, mathematics, and science. This is a three (3) hour timed exam; an hour is allotted for each section.
1. A review guide is available in the WGTC Bookstore.
2. No refunds. If you miss your exam you are considered a NO SHOW and you will have to reschedule and pay the full exam fee.
3. Reschedule for a fee of $25 and at least one week prior to testing.
4. Bring your receipt and a valid picture ID.
5. Arrive at least ten minutes early.
6. Bring at least two #2 pencils.
7. Scratch paper will be provided.
8. No calculators.
9. Test results will be printed immediately upon completion of the exam.
10. Test scores may only be interpreted by a Health Services representative.
After June 1, 2012, the NLN Pre-Entrance Exam will no longer be accepted for competitive selection. The Registered Nursing Program will require completion of the TEAS® Exam for competitive selection. This exam will be administered by the WGTC Continuing Education Department. Please call 678-664-0510 for exam registration information or visit the Continuing Education webpage for the complete schedule.
WGTC will be closed December 24th – January 1st for the holidays and will not reopen until January 2nd. Your online payment will not be reprocessed until we reopen January 2nd. Please ensure that funds are available for processing at that time. If payments are not successful your registration will be voided and you will have to re-register.
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?