National League for Nursing Exam
Admission to West Georgia Technical College's RN Program involves a competitive process. The process includes a standardized examination developed by the National League for Nursing (NLN) for students seeking admittance into nursing schools nationwide. The exam has three sections: verbal skills, mathematics, and science. This is a three (3) hour timed exam; an hour is allotted for each section.
1. A review guide is available in the WGTC Bookstore.
2. No refunds. If you miss your exam you are considered a NO SHOW and you will have to reschedule and pay the full exam fee.
3. Reschedule for a fee of $25 and at least one week prior to testing.
4. Bring your receipt and a valid picture ID.
5. Arrive at least ten minutes early.
6. Bring at least two #2 pencils.
7. Scratch paper will be provided.
8. No calculators.
9. Test results will be printed immediately upon completion of the exam.
10. Test scores may only be interpreted by a Health Services representative.
After June 1, 2012, the NLN Pre-Entrance Exam will no longer be accepted for competitive selection. The Registered Nursing Program will require completion of the TEASŪ Exam for competitive selection. This exam will be administered by the WGTC Continuing Education Department. Please call 678-664-0510 for exam registration information or visit the Continuing Education webpage for the complete schedule.
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?