TEAS Exam for RN Program
Admission to West Georgia Technical College’s RN Program involves a competitive process. The process includes a standardized examination developed by ATI Testing who provides the TEAS Exam (Test of Essential Academic Skills) for students seeking admittance into nursing schools nationwide. Time limit is 209 minutes. This is a four-option multiple-choice exam consisting of 170 total questions. Test includes Reading, Mathematics, Science, and English.
Creating an ATI Account:
All individuals preparing to take the TEAS test must create an ATI account. You may create an account by going to ATI’s website at www.atitesting.com and click on create a new account then follow the screen prompts. You only need to register once. You will need your ATI username and password to take an online test. Please bring this information with you to the testing location.
Preparing for the TEAS:
The following items are available for purchase at atitesting.com.
1. A review guide is also available in the WGTC Bookstore.
2. No refunds. If you miss your exam you are considered a NO SHOW and you will have to reschedule and pay the full exam fee.
3. Transfer registration for a fee of $25 and at least one week prior to testing.
4. Bring your receipt and a valid picture ID.
5. Arrive at least ten minutes early.
6. Bring at least two #2 pencils.
7. Scratch paper will be provided.
8. No calculators.
9. Test results will be printed immediately upon completion of the exam.
10. Test scores may only be interpreted by a Health Services representative.
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?