Psychological Services Bureau Exam
Admission to the following Health Services programs at West Georgia Tech (Radiology, Dental Hygiene, Medical Assisting, Practical Nursing (LPNs), and Surgical Tech) includes a standardized examination developed by the Psychological Services Bureau (PSB) for students seeking admittance into health services programs. This is a three (3) hour, computer based, timed exam consisting of Academic Aptitude, Spelling, Reading Comprehension, Information in the Natural Sciences, and Vocational Adjustment Index.
1. No refunds. If you miss your exam you are considered a NO SHOW and you will have to reschedule and pay the full exam fee.
2. Transfer registration for a fee of $25 and at least one week prior to testing.
3. Bring your receipt and a valid picture ID.
4. Arrive at least ten minutes early.
5. Bring at least two #2 pencils.
6. Scratch paper will be provided.
7. No calculators.
8. Test results will be printed immediately upon completion of the exam.
9. Test scores may only be interpreted by a Health Services representative.
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?