Psychological Services Bureau Exam
Admission to the following Health Services programs at West Georgia Technical College (Radiology, Dental Hygiene, Medical Assisting and Surgical Tech) includes a standardized examination developed by the Psychological Services Bureau (PSB) for students seeking admittance into health services programs. This is a three (3) hour, computer-based, timed exam consisting of Academic Aptitude, Spelling, Reading Comprehension, Information in the Natural Sciences, and Vocational Adjustment Index.
1. No refunds. If you miss your exam you are considered a NO SHOW and you will have to reschedule and pay the full exam fee.
- The test begins promptly at the designated times listed for each session.
- Doors will be locked once test session begins so PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE!
- Students will not be allowed to enter the exam once the test begins.
- Absolutely NO CELL PHONES in testing area. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! Anyone caught with a cell phone (on or off) at their testing station or on their person will be asked to leave the testing area immediately and their tests will be voided. There will be no refunds and you will have to re-register and pay for the exam again.
2. Transfer registrations for a fee of $25 and at least one week prior to testing.
3. Bring your receipt and a valid picture ID.
4. Arrive at least ten minutes early.
5. Bring at least two #2 pencils.
6. Scratch paper will be provided.
7. No calculators.
8. Test results will be printed immediately upon completion of the exam.
Click here for more information about the PSB including sample questions.
Click here to download information on "Understanding Your PSB Score"
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?
Return to Course Listing